Reputation Marketing & Management
Looking for More Customers? Online Reputation Management and Marketing Are Crucial.
- Do you know what’s being said about you online?
- Is it good, bad, or even worse, is nothing being said?
- Would you hire a business with a bad reputation?
- How about no reputation at all?
- What if that business had five stars?
Businesses who are succeeding with their online efforts know that paying attention to – and promoting – their reputations online are a vital part of their marketing strategies. You can’t afford to ignore your reputation online.
Your Reputation Is Everywhere Online.
Reviews are an important ingredient in your marketing mix, and they show up in a variety of platforms and ways:
- Organic search results on Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.
- Maps & Google+
- Website rankings
- Local directories like Yelp and Dexknows
You can’t afford to zero in on one platform and ignore the others; one search will reveal a variety of sources.
Bad Reviews Negate Your Online Marketing Efforts
You’ve got a strong social media presence, your SEO efforts are up-to-the-minute, pay-per-click is in place, as well as local marketing techniques. But none of those efforts will produce anything if you’ve got negative reviews online.
Online Reviews – Trusted Almost As Much as Friend & Family Recommendations.
- 92% of online shoppers trust recommendations from those they know
- 70% say online reviews are trustworthy
- 58% trust media articles and company website information
The takeaway from these figures? What others say about you matters more than what you say about yourself. (Source: Nielsen Global Trust in Advertising Survey Q3 2013)
Consumers Use Online Reviews to Make Buying Decisions
If you’re still not convinced that your online reputation can have an impact on your bottom line, consider these figures:
- According to Constant Contact, 90% of consumers say positive online reviews impact their buying decisions, and 86% say negative reviews also highly affect their decisions
- Mobile shoppers who view customer content like reviews show 133% higher conversion rate (bazaarvoice.com)
- 85% say they read online reviews for local businesses (searchengineland.com)
- It doesn’t take a lot of reviews – 67% of consumers say they read 6 reviews or less
Online Reputation Management and Marketing – A Top Priority for Small Businesses
Do you know what people are saying about your company online? And more importantly, are you taking advantage of the great comments and reviews to actively promote yourself? If you don’t, you’re missing out on one of the most important aspects of internet marketing today.
The Ideal Online Reputation Components
Online marketing has four important components, and in order to succeed, these reputation building blocks have to work together, be cohesive, and continually be adjusted to respond to changing market conditions, consumer trends, and current reviews. These four foundational elements are:
- Build your reputation online by getting reviews
- Monitor your online reputation: identify what’s being said about you on social media, review sites, directories, blogs, etc. – anywhere people express their opinions. And then engage your audience.
- Develop a proactive strategy to promote your company – ‘sell’ your reputation
- Create a culture around your unique image – educate and inspire your target audience, becoming a respected information source in your industry
What Our Minneapolis MN Internet Marketing Company Can Do For You and the Online Reputation of Your Business
You can’t post reviews from your customers – search engines can recognize the source and you’ll get penalized. And you don’t have the time or expertise to manage and market your online reputation yourself – you’ve got a small business to run. That’s why we’re here. These are just some of the reputation management and marketing services we can offer:
- Customer feedback
- Directory & review site monitoring
- Marketing of reviews
- Social media support
- Review response
- Periodic reporting
You expect first-class customer service from your staff, and your customers expect the same from you. That’s what you can expect from our small business internet marketing company.
Let Us Design a Custom-Tailored Online Reputation Program for Your Business
Cookie cutters work for cookies, not business marketing efforts. And a reputation management and marketing program that’s successful for one company may not work for yours. We recognize that, and we’ll tailor our efforts to meet the needs of your business. We’ve got a list of options and components, not a one-size-fits all template. We’ll work with you to find the right fit.
Why not contact us today to find out what we can do to help you develop, boost, and promote your company’s reputation online.
President of The Christine Center
You guys are amazing! In 3 weeks we went from not showing up in the search results, to the first page and now we are getting 3 leads a day from our website!
Office Manager Harris Roofing